Advocacy 101: Effective Rehab Nurse Advocacy
This is an on-demand webinar that was recorded on a previous date. The webinar is about 1 hour in length. You will need to watch the webinar, receive a 70% or higher passing grade on a quiz, and then complete an evaluation to receive your certificate and complete this course. You will have access to this course for 1 year, starting on the purchase date.
During the ARN Advocacy 101 webinar, ARN members will learn how to make their voice heard at the federal level, engaging with Congress and the Administration to advance the rehabilitation nursing profession. ARN’s health policy consultants will provide an overview of the key issues on the ARN health policy agenda in 2021, as well as an introduction to ARN’s new advocacy platform, Congress Plus. The presentation will also feature a summary of the health care priorities expected to advance in the 117th Congress and under the Biden Administration.
- Understand the basics of grassroots advocacy and why it is important for ARN’s public policy goals
- Learn how to contact your Representatives and Senators and weigh in on rehabilitation nursing issues
- Master the use of Congress Plus, ARN’s new advocacy platform available to all members
- Identify ARN’s top policy priorities for 2021 and beyond. Understand the landscape of federal health care policy during the Biden Administration and the 117th Congress
None of the planners or presenters for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Notice of requirements to receive contact hours: 1.25 Nursing Contact Hours will be awarded for individuals who participate in the full activity and complete the post-evaluation for the activity. The ability to view or accept credit for this product expires on 5/27/24.
The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.25 CNEANCC The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Membership: If you are purchasing a membership, items in your cart will reflect nonmember pricing until you have clicked the “checkout” button. Group Discounts are Available! If you are registering a group for this activity, you might qualify for a group discount!
Group discounts are available for members and non-members. For details on these discounts, or to register your group, please contact Member Services at 800.229.7530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Customers (outside the United States): To place a product order, please contact ARN at 1.800.229.7530 or email@example.com for an actual shipping quote instead of the provided estimated shipping rate. If actual shipping costs exceed the estimated amount, you will be responsible for paying the additional shipping costs. The product will ship after shipping costs are paid in full.