Foundations Module 5.5: Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
This course includes one video and one case study. You will need to review all of this course content, then receive a 70% or higher passing grade on a quiz, and lastly complete an evaluation to receive your certificate and complete this course. You will have access to this course for 1 year, starting on the purchase date.
This program provides rehabilitation nursing education on a variety of musculoskeletal disorders including osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, metabolic arthritis, amputations, and blast injuries. The course includes training on assessment and intervention priorities when caring for patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
- Describe the pathophysiology of musculoskeletal problems treated in the rehabilitation setting
- Identify rehabilitation nursing interventions for persons with musculoskeletal disorders
- Discuss the vicious cycle that develops for the person dealing with ineffective management of chronic pain
- Summarize the various non-pharmacological interventions that may be offered to the patient to incorporate into the person’s daily regimen
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the person’s treatment plan
Jolene M. Simon, RN PhD CRRN
Presence or absence of conflicts of interest for all individuals in a position to control content: No conflict of interest exists for any individual in a position to control the content of this educational activity.
Notice of requirements to receive contact hours:
1.25 Nursing Contact Hours will be awarded for individuals who participate in the full activity and complete the post-evaluation for the activity. The ability to view or accept credit for this product expires on 7/2/2024.
The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.25 CNEANCC The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Membership: If you are purchasing a membership, items in your cart will reflect nonmember pricing until you have clicked the “checkout” button. Group Discounts are Available! If you are registering a group for this activity, you might qualify for a group discount!
Group discounts are available for members and non-members. For details on these discounts, or to register your group, please contact Member Services at 800.229.7530 or email@example.com.
International Customers (outside the United States): To place a product order, please contact ARN at 1.800.229.7530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an actual shipping quote instead of the provided estimated shipping rate. If actual shipping costs exceed the estimated amount, you will be responsible for paying the additional shipping costs. The product will ship after shipping costs are paid in full.